The 1997-1999 Troublesome Truck
The Troublesome Truck was the first freight car produced.
- 1992 (stenciled face, staples, flat magnets)
- 1993 (lighter shade of grey, stamped on face from Troublesome Brakevan)
- 1994 (original shade of gray, stenciled face)
- 1995 (round magnets)
- 1997 (thicker wheels, smaller magnets)
- The variant with a printed, contrasting face and lighter paint (known as a "White Face Troublesome Truck") saw only a limited production run due to the fact that it was a test run. The examples made were never meant to be released.
- The Troublesome Truck was successed by the Cargo Cars, Rickety, and the Giggling Troublesome Trucks. The latter two of which have been produced in several variants.