1996 Troublesome Brakevan
The Troublesome Brakevan is a boxcar and companion piece to the Troublesome Truck.
- 1992 (brown roof, flat magnets, staples)
- 1994 (black roof)
- 1996 (round magnets)
- The Troublesome Brakevan is considered to be the rarest item produced.
- The Troublesome Brakevan is in fact not a brakevan; it is actually a Troublesome Van used for carrying freight.
- In Germany, it is called the Güterwagen, which translates as "freight van".
- The Troublesome Brakevan has a stamped-on face, much like the rare white-faced version of the Troublesome Truck.
- In the 1994 Yearbook, the Troublesome Brakevan was misspelled as Troublesome Breakvan.
- According to Roy Wilson, the coveting of the Troublesome Brakevan in recent times was not apparent whilst it was in production. The vehicle did not sell well with consumers and was not terribly popular with other design personell either.