Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stephen "the Rocket" is one of the first engines ever built. He has a positive spirit and a good sense of humor, and because he has been around, knowledge that few on the island have.
- Stephen Comes to Sodor (2013)
- Stephen and the Castle Coach (2013)
- "Dusty" Stephen (from Treasure at the Mine Figure 8 Set) (2013)
- His tender is a part of his body. As a result, his tender only has two wheels.
- The first prototype of Stephen featured a closed cab and had no front magnet.
- The first 2 prototypes did not have the lid to the barrel on the end of Stephen's tender.
- The Stephen Comes To Sodor model depicts him with a tender, despite him not having one prior to his restoration.
- The same model also does not depict him with his trailing wheel.
- Stephen is the shortest tender engine in the range to date, being only slightly longer than a standard 6-wheeled vehicle.