|Special Engine Shed|
The Special Engine Shed was one of the first destinations included in the line. It had a roof (which can be removed) and red brick walls with blue windows and vines.
- The original model's roof had a smoke-stack and a more triangular roof design. It was also called the "Single Engine Shed."
- This was the first engine shed made on the line.
- The V-shaped switch track is named after this shed, and is designed to let two sheds fit side by side.
- The Useful Engine Shed is considered the successor to this item.
- From 1993-2001, the shed had track resembling BRIO track. It was changed to railroad track in 2002.