|Sodor Log Loader|
The Sodor Log Loader was a destination. It included 3 logs and turning the knobs deposited logs into the waiting car below.
- 1996-2000 (Brown wood, three windows and non-painted knobs)
- 2001-2002 (Grey wood, two windows and red knobs)
- 2013 (Smaller, Plastic Roof, only one knob, only holds one log)
- Neither version of the destination included the Henry's Forest Log Car that is to be used in conjunction with the loader.
- The original design of the log loader is intended to work with the open-ended version of the Henry's Forest Log Car and the longer logs that were cut for it; the shorter logs cut for the closed-ended log car thus tend to end up off-center since they have room to slide around. Because of this, they may end up landing propped up by the wagon ends.
- The Log Loader was reintroduced in 2013, albeit as an exclusive item in sets, not as an individual model.
- The 2013 version is designed with a larger loading slot and drop tray to handle the new, larger magnetic logs.