|Sodor China Clay Cars|
- The cars are based on ones seen in the first illustration of the Railway Series book, Main Line Engines.
- The Red Sodor China Clay Car was sold in the Over and Through Battery-Powered Set.
- A Green Sodor China Clay car was packaged with Neil for a short time.
- Brendam is misspelled on the cars as "Brendham."
- In a 2016 interview, Wooden Railway designer Roy Wilson revealed the number 3547 on the red clay car was a subtle reference to his own birthdate (March 5th, 1947) and the number 5272 on the green car was a reference to his eldest son`s birthday (May 2nd, 1972).