|Sodor Bay Bridge|
The 2013-2015 Sodor Bay Bridge
The Sodor Bay Bridge was a bridge introduced in 1996. Wooden support blocks were included to have stable connections between the bridges and other track. One could remove the blocks in order to connect multiple bridges together.
- 2- Sodor Bay Bridge spans
- 2- Wooden track support blocks
- 2- Ascending Tracks (2000-2009)
- 1996-1999 (Clickity-Clack Track)
- 2001 (Green, exclusive to the Twist and Turn Battery-Powered Set)
- 2002-2015 (Traction Rail)
- The Sodor Bay Bridge made a cameo in the beggining of a Fruity Pebbles commercial.
- The Sodor Bay Bridge was developed from the Double Wide Old Iron Bridge, as it shared the same mold used to create the plastic girders. The latter, however, was red and had two lanes of track, as opposed to one.