The Sawmill was a destination formerly available as a product. It was introduced in 1998 and discontinued in 2003. It came with one Henry's Forest Log Car and a log.
- Curiously, this destination featured Henry's Forest Log Car employed as the carrier for its sawmill log. The Sawmill Log Car, which was released one year after this product, was the car regularly tasked with carrying this type of cargo and was a variant of the Forest Log Car, the only difference being the red color.
- Like the Mountain Tunnel and 2006-2011 version of Knapford Station, the Sawmill was relatively massive and was potentially tricky to incorporate into layouts.
- The Tidmouth Timber Yard is considered the successor to this set.
- At the end of the sawmill's saw, there were two male track connectors, to which pieces of track can be connected.
- The prototype sawmill log seen in the 1998 catalog image did not have the notches that help the saw split the log.