- Learning Curve
- 1995 (White roof, flat magnets)
- 1996 (Round magnets)
- 2001 (Improved version; no changes except a black roof, red buffer beam, name on the bottom, and improved exhaust graphics)
- 2012 (Larger CGI style face, back window, and red lamp)
- 2013 (Updated details, nail removed, curved edges and longer magnet guards.)
- Rusty with Construction Cars (2001-2008)
- Thomas and Friends Gift Pack (2008)
- Rusty with Cement Mixer (2009)
- Rusty to the Rescue (2013-Present)
- The 1995 Rusty having flat magnets is likely due to existing stocks of flat magnets already at the factories at the time.
- Despite being discontinued separately after 1999, the 2001 Rusty was sold separately in 2006, but it was rather rare to find.
- He was not featured in the 1999 pamphlet, but was featured in yearbook.
- The 1995 Prototype was featured in the 1997-1998 pamphlets, but the picture of the 1996 version was featured in the yearbooks.