2002. Although they were received well, the Recycling Cars were retired in 2006.
- Green Wagon with face and removable load of tires
- Green Tipper Truck with three different loads (all static)
- The face of the wagon truck has buck teeth, the second car to have such a feature (the other having been S.C. Ruffey).
- The bins on the second car can rotate.
- They were reintroduced in an orange livery in a 3-pack with Whiff but witth the tyre truck's face removed.
- The wagon can also carry scrap cargo from the Smelting Yard in place of its load of tires.