|Over and Through Battery-Powered Set|
The Over and Through Battery-Powered Set, formerly known as the Thomas Express Battery Powered Set, was a set with a dual loop of track, introduced in 2000 and retired in 2003.
- Battery-Powered Thomas
- Red Sodor China Clay Car
- Yellow Sodor Line Caboose
- Arched Stone Bridge
- Single Stone Tunnel
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Apple Tree
- Green-leaved Maple Tree
- Pine Tree
- Stop Sign
- Railroad Crossing Sign
- Various Track
- This was the first Battery Powered Set of the Thomas Wooden Railway line.
- The back of the box features the prototype Battery-Powered Thomas.
- The original set included an articulated plastic figure of Sir Topham Hatt. Later releases included a cut-out wooden model.
- This set was the only way you get the red Sodor China Clay Truck for a short while.