|Oliver the Great Western Engine|
- Learning Curve
- 2014 (updated face; curved edges; additional detail added and longer magnet guards)
- 2015 (lip on wheels)
- Oliver's prototype featured Thomas' face. It also was more accurate than the actual release model, as it had the correct short tanks and raised firebox.
- Oliver's 1995-2005 models were inaccurate to the TV series, as they had black wheels instead of green. However, they were in fact black in the Railway Series.
- The 2006 model wasn't released in the UK until around 2010.
- Some 2014 versions of Oliver have a noticeably different shade of green on his wheels compared to his body.
- Several individual copies of the 2014 Oliver incorrectly have Thomas' face.
- As of 2016, Oliver is only available in 2-packs.