Harvey is a crane engine who can pick up any kind of scrap or rubble.
- 2018 (No paint on chassis and various other spots, flat black roof, smaller funnel, burgundy crane magnet)
- Harvey's first Prototype showed that his magnet was tethered to a string. The final model didn't feature this, as his magnet was connected to the end of his crane arm instead.
- The second Prototype appears to have a tilted funnel.
- In the 2010 Yearbook, he was incorrectly listed as a roadway vehicle.
- Harvey's wheels are black when they should be the colour of his body.
- Harvey's model does not have a boiler, as it would have interfered with the ability to rotate his crane arm 360 degrees.
- Both his Prototype and released models have a more darkly colored livery than the livery he is supposed to have.
- He was not featured in the 2002 or 2004 pamphlets, but was featured in the yearbooks.