|Culdee the Mountain Engine|
- Culdee was one of the first Railway Series exclusive characters introduced.
- Culdee was later released in a very rare pack with a box car.
- Oddly enough, Culdee was released in 1996, yet his prototype showed flat magnets and thin wheels. His prototype also had white dots in its eyes, as well as a black funnel, but was originally released with a purple funnel. This error was corrected in the 2005 version.
- Culdee's 1999-2002 models had wooden funnels instead of plastic funnels.
- Culdee's first model is based off magazine illustrations, and thus has an unusually small face.
- The 2005 version of Culdee features a lighter shade of purple paint than the 1996 version.