- 1996 (original model)
- 2005 (larger face, corrected proportions, plastic sideplates, lighter shade of purple)
- 2015 (larger face, smaller rear face, straight boiler, painted bufferbeam, Longer magnet guards and updated details)
- Culdee was one of the first Railway Series-exclusive characters introduced. And ironically, was the last Railway Series-exclusive character to be discontinued. As Mike is now on the television series.
- Oddly enough, Culdee was released in 1996, yet his prototype showed flat magnets. His prototype also had white dots in its eyes, as well as a black funnel, but was originally released with a purple funnel and his prototype model is also missing his rear face.
- The proportions of Culdee's original model are inconsistent because his first model was based off of magazine illustrations.
- Culdee's original model's faces are modeled after his ERTL Model.
- Culdee and Catherine are the only Culdee Fell Railway characters in the Wooden Railway.
- The 2015 Culdee is the only version of Culdee who has the number 4 on his back.
- Culdee is the first engine to have a face on his back. The second is Mighty Mac.