- 1996 (wooden funnel)
- 1999 (plastic funnel)
- 2005 (larger face, corrected proportions, plastic sideplates, lighter shade of purple)
- 2015 (larger face, smaller rear face, straight boiler, painted bufferbeam, and updated details)
- Culdee was one of the first Railway Series-exclusive characters introduced.
- Oddly enough, Culdee was released in 1996, yet his prototype showed flat magnets and thin wheels. His prototype also had white dots in its eyes, as well as a black funnel, but was originally released with a purple funnel and his prototype model is also missing his rear face.
- The proportions of Culdee's original model are inconsistent because his first model was based off of magazine illustrations.
- Culdee and Catherine are the only Culdee Fell Railway characters in the Wooden Railway.
- The 2015 Culdee is the only version of Culdee who has the number 4 on his back.