- 2005 (larger face, corrected proportions, plastic sideplates, lighter shade of purple)(Culdee and the Apple Orchard Cars)
- 2015 (larger face, smaller rear face, straight boiler, painted bufferbeam, Longer magnet guards and updated details)
- Culdee was one of the first Railway Series-exclusive characters introduced to the line.
- Culdee's original prototype featured the chassis of a 1993-era model, as it had flat magnets. The prototype also had a black funnel, no rear face, and white dots in Culdee's pupils.
- Culdee's original model was based heavily on his ERTL model, sharing almost identical faces as well as incorrect proportions and liveries.
- Culdee and Catherine are the only Culdee Fell Railway characters in the Wooden Railway.
- The 2015 Culdee is the only version of Culdee to depict his number on the back of his cab.