- 1996 (wooden funnel)
- 1999 (plastic funnel)
- 2005 (larger face, corrected proportions, plastic sideplates, lighter shade of purple)
- 2015 (larger face; straight boiler, painted bufferbeam)
- Culdee was one of the first Railway Series exclusive characters introduced.
- Culdee was later released in a very rare pack with a box car.
- Oddly enough, Culdee was released in 1996, yet his prototype showed flat magnets and thin wheels. His prototype also had white dots in its eyes, as well as a black funnel, but was originally released with a purple funnel.
- Culdee's proportions are inconsistant because of his first model being based off magazine illustrations.
- Culdee and Catherine are the only Culdee Fell Railway characters in the Wooden Railway.