- 1996 (Wooden Funnel)
- 1999 (Plastic funnel)
- 2005 (Larger face, corrected proportions, lighter shade of purple)
- 2015 (Reintroduction)
- Culdee was one of the first Railway Series exclusive characters introduced.
- Culdee was later released in a very rare pack with a box car.
- Oddly enough, Culdee was released in 1996, yet his prototype showed flat magnets and thin wheels. His prototype also had white dots in its eyes, as well as a black funnel, but was originally released with a purple funnel.
- Culdee's proportions are inconsistant because of his first model being based off magazine illustrations.
- The prototype 2015 Culdee has a much larger face then the previous two models and has a straight boiler instead of a sloped boiler. He also no longer has the plastic sideplates the 2005 model had, and has a bufferbeam painted on the front.