BoCo is a wise and friendly diesel engine.
- Learning Curve
- 1992-1993 pre-production models: (Grey roof, no indents, flat magnets)
- (flat magnets, undated wheels)
- (round magnets, 1994 wheels)
- 1996 (smaller magnets this year only, 1996 wheels)
- 1997 (thicker 1997 wheels, discontinued this year)
- 1999 (James Goes Buzz Buzz set, 1999 wheels, reintroduced this year)
- 2000 (James Goes Buzz Buzz set, 2000 wheels)
- 2001 (James Goes Buzz Buzz set, 2001 wheels, discontinued this year)
- 2003-2005 (2003 wheels, discontinued 2005)
- His packaging sometimes mislabels him as Boco.
- BoCo's 2003 reintroduction description stated he was "back by popular demand".
- The 2003 edition's Character Card featured the 1994 model instead of the current one.
- The 2003 BoCo was not listed in the Yearbook, but was listed in the pamphlet instead.
- Although BoCo was reintroduced in 2003, some of his earlier reintroduction models had 2002 on their wheels.
- The first 1992 Prototype used Daisy's body.